LOST NATION THEATER'S IN PERSON ADVANCED EDUCATION PROGRAMS ARE BACK!
Our youth performances are one of a kind and an outstanding opportunity for the participants to learn about every aspect of theater, its protocols & etiquette, and to experience the challenges of an intense professional rehearsal process. They are the culminating projects of one and two-week intensives.
Our Advanced Intensives are full-day experiences jam packed with the activities of a professional rehearsal process (led by professional directors and designers from across Vermont and the Country) with specialty workshops. It's hands-on learning and ensemble-theater based. The summer musical theater intensive is two-weeks long and culminates in 5 performances over the course of one-weekend.
We are still in the process of determining the best structure for our technical design concentration in summer 2022, but we do know that FROZEN Jr will be the musical theater production intensive August 1-14, 2022.
These intensives are by audition/interview.
That process begins in April with another opportunity in May for acceptance into the Intensive.
- Frozen Jr Ensemble Auditions are Tuesday April 26th and Wednesday May 18th; from 4-8pm at LNT
Specific show/role auditions happen in June or early July. Exact date TBD.
- prepare 1 short memorized monologue or poem
- prepare 16–32 bars of song (sung a capella)
- combined length of monologue and song should not exceed 3 minutes
- current photo (headshot) of yourself and a resume/bio
- you'll be auditioning to join the ensemble with artistic director Kathleen Keenan. You will perform your monologue/song (whichever order is most comfortable for you) and then be prepared for Kathleen to ask you for adjustments and "work" part of one or both of your pieces with you; as well as have a little conversation.
- no appointment is needed, just come to the lobby of LNT during the audition hours.
Please call the theater at (802) 229-0492 or Email for more information.
All Sales Final.
50% Non-refundable deposit required.
Balance Due two weeks prior to 1st day of workshop.
There are no refunds once classes begin.
Prior to start date, partial refunds may be available with cancellation in keeping with a time-sensitive sliding scale.