LNT in the Community
Lost Nation Theater Annual Programs
- Over 125 each year!
- Five Mainstage Shows a year
- Two-Three Theater FOR Kids BY Kids Shows each year
- It’s A Wonderful Life—a live radio play
- An Edgar Allan Poe Spooktacular Halloween
- New Works Development
- Cabarets and other Special Events
- For all ages & experience levels!
- Professional Intern Theater Training Program
- Youth Theater Lab Day Camps
- Youth Theater Production Camps
- Master Classes in specific theater arts skills
- Head Start Arts for ages 2-5, and their families
- Workshops for schools
- Alternative Education Partner, helping to keep students in school
- Community Forums
- Residencies, Mentorships, and more.
- LNT makes Hunger Mountain Food Fair, Our House Craft Fair, and other annual events possible at City Hall Arts Center
- Benefit Events and Ticket Give-A-Ways to Non-profits
- Subsidized Ticket Initiatives
- Outreach to Underserved Populations
- Central Vermont Access Group Taskforce
- Technical Support for City Hall Renters
- Free Consultation, Referral, Information, and Resource Sharing Services
- Creative Partnerships & Accessibility Initiatives with Non-Profits (ie: Return House, VT Foodbank, Adult Basic Education, VCIL, etc., and ASL-interpreted & Audio Described performances)
- Membership in area civic, business, and arts groups such as Montpelier Alive, Central Vermont & Sugarbush Chambers of Commerce.
- Community Celebrations Sponsor/Participant: Independence Day Parade
Commitment to Community is fundamental to Lost Nation: The Theater with Heart in the Heart of Vermont.